PROJECT MANAGERUkraine, Kharkiv
We are looking for an experienced and skilled PM to join our friendly team.
- 2+ years of experience in project management;
- Work experience with distributed remote teams;
- Experience starting a project from scratch;
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management;
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools (Jira, Redmine, Trello, Microsoft Project);
- Upper Intermediate level of English (verbal and written).
- Directing and managing project developmentdesign from beginning to end;
- Estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents;
- Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones, tracking project milestones and deliverables;
- Proactive managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, and devising contingency plans;
- People Management;
- Managing several projects and teams.
- Working at the cozy office alongside the open-minded and motivated colleagues;
- Personal development and professional growth with challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to improve the company’s process and implement your ideas;
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio;
- Good compensation rate;
- Flexible working hours.