We are looking for a talented and inquisitive Python Developer, focused on development. You will be working internally with our professional services team, cloud operations, and customer engineering teams to help our customers create automation and develop extensions and drivers to onboard their services from bare metal infrastructure to Openstack cloud and k8s clusters.
- Strong development background in Python
- Strong Openstack experience – familiarity with the APIs as a user, experience with capabilities and limitations of OpenStack
- Knowledge of Linux, virtualization & storage for the purpose of performance measurements
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Experience with provisioning automation of infrastructure
- Very good communications skills in English
- Confidence in communication regarding Python and OpenStack
Would be a plus:
- OpenStack certification
- Experience with developing or maintaining Openstack source code
- Production operations experience
- MySQL & Puppet experience
- Experience with design, development, testing, and monitoring of large-scale and data-intensive systems
- Create automation for infrastructure provisioning
- Help integrate MySQL existing provisioning automation to Openstack APIsfor the purpose to deploy MySQL clusters in VMs on Openstack
- Write high-quality code that is robust and easy to maintain
- Operational support, triage and solve issues with internal systems, prioritizing based on customer impact;
- Working with technologies like: MySQL/Cassandra/Elasticsearch database environment, HAProxy load balancers, Envoy service mesh, APigee gateway, Kafka streaming service, Hadoop big data storage, Graphite time series, Grafana dashboard platform, monitoring & alerting tools, CI/CD tooling, Perl/Java/Node.js language frameworks and more.
- Lots of collaboration with customer developers teams
- Сompetitive salary and fair evaluation procedures
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses and sports)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.