Python Developer Middle/Senior
Python Developer Middle/Senior
We are looking for Python Developer Middle/Senior.
About our project:
Customer is an Australian company that develops an open-source DMS platform for cataloging open government data in such countries as: Australia, Great Britain, France, and the USA. The company creates portals that provide access to a variety of reports, statistics, etc.
The main goal is to make data easily discoverable and searchable – facilitating users’ presentation and interpretation of data for the basis of making sound decisions and solving real-world problems.
- 3+ years of experience as a Python Developer;
- Experience in working with backend frameworks, such as Django, Flask, or FastAPI;
- Experience in developing REST/GraphQL API’s;
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases;
- Experience in running code in the cloud (GCP/AWS) and containerizing applications using Docker;
- Good knowledge of clean coding, test-driven development and CI/CD principles;
- Good communication and presentation skills in an international environment;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, both speaking and writing.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B or SaaS products;
- Experience working in the domain of machine/deep learning or risk management;
- Experience with IaC (Terraform).
- Develop, document, and test backend software;
- Contribute to architecture decisions and perform code reviews;
- Create, review and optimize database operations in the applications;
- Collaborate with other engineers, product manager, and UI/UX designer across the organization;
- Act as a technical advisor and think creatively of solutions to problems arising in practice.
- Medical insurance
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely
- Great working conditions with no bureaucracy
- Self-development grants (language courses)
- Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events
- Modern equipment
Opportunities we share
- Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio
- Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world
- Knowledge sharing programs to help your personal and career growth
- The ability to influence company decisions and processes
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.