QA Automation Team Lead
QA Automation Team Lead
Our client – a digital agency from Canada, is looking for a middle-senior Lead for the QA team.
Our client specializes in all digital technologies including digital strategy, website design, and development, mobile apps, e-commerce, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media, webinars, conversion optimization, marketing automation, email marketing, mobile text messaging marketing, CASL compliance, and more.
- QA / Automation Testing
- 4+ years of automated testing experience;
- Ability to work with various automation tools (Mabl );
- Experience with API (rest/soap) testing frameworks like Rest Assured, Mocha / Chai / Chai HTTP;
- Experience with end-to-end testing frameworks like Selenium + BDD, Cucumber, Mocha, Cypress;
- Experience and understanding of Test Management process;
- Experience in Reviewing manual/automation tests & providing optimal test coverage;
- Skills of managing and preparing test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.);
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Non-functional requirements testing — performance, usability, accessibility, security basics, and other;
- Knowledge of OOP;
- Ability to understand and re-use DEV code;
- ISTQB foundation level.
- Define, document, develop and maintain automated tests as well as manual testing
- Execute tests, analyze results, report defects
- Develop, update and run scripts
- Supervising the QA team (manual/auto) (4 people so far)
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.