Sales Manager / Lead of Outstaffing DepartmentUkraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv Remote
Sales Manager / Lead of Outstaffing Department
- Fluent English
- Experience in working with B2B clients
- Experience in creating and managing a Sales team / department
- High level of communication skills and corporate sales
- The ability to use modern models and methods of lead generation
- Proactivity in work
- Will be a plus: Experience in the US and EU market, English-speaking markets, selling “soft” products or services, such as consulting services, complex projects, recruiting services or other similar services, experience in system sales, with high sales and customer service standards
- Responsibility for meeting sales goals and attracting and maintaining productive relationships with clients of the department / direction
- Implementation of a full cycle of work with clients, from lead generation (and / or work with leads received through various channels) to signing a contract
- Organization of effective team work, team leadership
- Excellent level of understanding of the specifics of B2B sales, English-speaking customers, understanding of methods and tools for attracting customers, good presentation and negotiation skills.
- High level of organization and self-organization, planning, excellent understanding of customer development and customer acquisition processes, effective teamwork with employees from different departments involved in presale activities.
- Professional approach to work, the effectiveness of the organization of the work process, efficiency.
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.