Senior Full-stack Developer (Node/React.JS)Ukraine, Kharkiv, Lviv Remote
Senior Full-stack Developer (Node/React.JS)
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Developer (Node/ReactJS) for a project.
About Project – Application, bringing together a wide collection of sports, music, news, and podcasts — including live, on-demand, and original content. Serves more than 75 million monthly active users, across the globe, on hundreds of devices, including smartphones, desktop, connected devices, connected autos, game consoles, and smart speakers, like Sonos, Bose SoundTouch, Amazon Echo and Google Home. Premium subscribers can listen to the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and commercial-free music stations.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience building web applications
- Familiar with Node, React, Redux and Webpack
- Understanding of responsive design and its implementation
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Unit/integration and automation testing experience
- English – Intermediate or higher
- As the Staff Software Engineer, Web, you:
- You are a pragmatic craftsman, with a passion for code quality
- You take a long-term perspective on code, but know how to strike the balance practical and pristine
- You love learning and growing
- You continuously drive for improvement and are eager to leave code better than you found it
- You enjoy code reviews and are comfortable reviewing code with little context
- You are open-minded and enjoy working on a team towards a common goal
- You are passionate about modern web technologies and are comfortable researching and upgrading external libraries used in our code base
- You are always thinking of ways to increase performance such as image optimizations, page load
- You are familiar with the challenges issues across various browsers
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.