Senior Java Developer for Saudi Arabia Project (high salary)Ukraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv
If you’re a dedicated Senior Java Developer looking to relocate to Saudi Arabia during the harsh UA winter – this job vacancy is for you.
You will be working with an international team on a government project in Saudi Arabia, building powerful software that will be capable to process and store a huge number of documents and data (the core of the system would be ECM like Nuxeo or Alfresco), and working tightly with solution architects and the development team. Your input, knowledge, and expertise will impact the success of the project.
We are looking for a Software Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Back-end developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Key responsibilities: will include the development and management of Java/Java EE applications, guiding the project development lifecycle from concept and design to development and testing, communicating your ideas to your team clearly and concisely.
The customer and company will assist in your relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They will manage all the required documents, payments, and housing procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the software development field
- Must have excellent oral and written English
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- Understanding of application server such (JBoss, Tomcat, IIS, …etc.)
- Understanding of cloud computing and container technology (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Docker)
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with Open Source Community programming language any of (PHP, Node JS, Python, Golang, …etc.)
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and TFS
- Familiarity with task management such (JIRA, TFS, YourTrack)
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban
- Java, Python, Nuxeo — back-end
- React, Polymer JS — front-end
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Experience working on big government projects
• Full assistance in relocation to Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
• A unique working environment with experienced developers from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.
• Direct input into the project
• HIGH salary
• A friendly and motivating atmosphere that boosts your desire to work
If you are ready to become part of our team, are an excellent team player, we are waiting to welcome you to our team! Click the button, send CV!