Senior Java Developer for Saudi Arabia Project with Business Trips (high salary)Ukraine, Cherkasy, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv
If you’re a dedicated Senior Java Developer looking to relocate to Saudi Arabia during the harsh Ukrainian winter — this job vacancy is for you.
You will be working with an international team on a government project in Saudi Arabia, building powerful software that will be capable to process and store a huge number of documents and data (the core of the system would be ECM like Nuxeo or Alfresco), and working tightly with solution architects and the development team. Your input, knowledge, and expertise will impact the success of the project.
Key requirements: Willingness to relocate to Saudi Arabia at least for 3 months, excellent written and spoken English, ample experience in Java EE platforms.
Will include the development and management of Java/Java EE applications, guiding the project development lifecycle from concept and design to development and testing, communicating your ideas to your team clearly and concisely.
The customer and company will assist in your relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They will manage all the required documents, payments, and housing procedures.
This is an exciting, one-of-a-kind opportunity to become a part of a multicultural team that is working on a cutting-edge software for Saudi Arabia. The project you will work on is focused on building a document management system that fully handles the processes of digitizing, text recognition, storage, logistics and other operations.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms;
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and continuous integration processes;
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with software development and architecture;
- Experience in the Spring Framework;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful;
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing;
- Excellent knowledge of database development such as (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis);
- Understanding of application server such as (JBoss, Tomcat, IIS...etc.);
- Understanding of cloud computing and container technology (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Docker);
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, TFS, and Gradle;
- Ability to understand project objectives, requirements and associated business process;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, TFS and SVN;
- Familiarity with task management tools (JIRA, TFS, YourTrack, MS Project, etc);
- Excellent English communication skills both written & oral.
- Manage complex technical requirements from clients;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Prepare and produce releases of software component, ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Provide colleagues assistance where needed;
- Motivate a team and approach proactively to problems solving;
- Ensure solutions compliance with system standards and regulations.
- Experience working on big government projects;
- Full assistance in relocation to Saudi Arabia;
- A unique working environment with experienced developers from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.;
- Direct input into the project;
- HIGH salary;
- A friendly and motivating atmosphere that boosts your desire to work.