Software Solutions Architect for Saudi Arabia Project (high salary)Ukraine, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv
We are looking for a Software Solutions Architect with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
The solution architect is responsible for the development of the technology and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements.
The customer and company will assist in your relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They will manage all the required documents, payments, and housing procedures.
- Java, Python, Nuxeo — back-end
- React, Polymer JS — front-end
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations.
- Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes.
- Ensure agile methodologies are practically applied in the software development process.
- Define, maintain and support development environment while adaption industry best practices and tools.
- Provide technical leadership to more junior team members of the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- At least 8 years of application development experience using Java, Spring Boot framework.
- Must have excellent oral and written English
- Experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns.
- Solid understanding of CI/D tools such as Maven, Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker.
- Experience in cloud computing and container technology (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Docker).
- Knowledge and experience using APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches required.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis).
Experience working on big government projects
Full assistance in relocation to Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
A unique working environment with experienced developers from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc.
Direct input into the project
A friendly and motivating atmosphere that boosts your desire to work
If you are ready to become part of our team, are an excellent team player, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!