Senior Warmup Specialist
Senior Warmup Specialist
We are looking for Senior Warmup Specialist to join our team. It will be a very close work with the lead generation department.
- At least 2 years of experience specifically in cold sales
- At least 3 years of work in the IT field
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Experience in writing chain letters / Linkedin messages with clear KPIs
- Experience in compiling personalized responses based on detailed research of the client and his company.
- Experience in drafting successful USPs and ICPs
- Help with the development of USP for sales
- Help with finding ICP for sales
- Weekly A / B writing of cold chaining messages and emails
- Writing responses to cold leads
- Reporting on cold leads from the very opening of the lead generation department with actions for each for half a year in advance
- Maintain your USP & ICP on your page
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Office in the center of Kharkiv city
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.