We are looking for WPF Developer.
Project is about desktop software development for Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) risk analysis and simulation based on biomechanical and video assisted measurements. The
software to be delivered, should precisely measure MSD risks, simulate solutions, and should be focused on continuously improving its customers’ industrial and social performance.
The software solution includes:
● Reflect the process
● Compare and reduce potential gaps
● Automatically export procedures, training and qualification materials based on 2D and 3D videos
- Software Architecture
- Agile software lifestyle methodologies
- Object-Oriented Design
- Design Patterns (MVVM is mandatory)
- Testing methodologies
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET, and Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Experience with development on Microsoft Windows platform
- Good knowledge of XAML and UI components
- Experience with video and 3D model playback (optional)
- Communication skills (Spoken English, French is preferable)
- Successful candidate must have strong knowledge in Desktop application development with usage WinForms and WPF
- Designs and implements end-user application that fulfill the requirements throughout the development lifecycle
- Integrates existing algorithms to calculation of MSG issues
- Determines design methodologies and development tools, including programming languages and toolkits
- Develops deployment tools/installers
- Coordinates activities and plans execution; delivers on proposed schedule
- Maintains the product after the release; cooperates with support
- Personal development and career growth with exciting and challenging tasks
- The significant contribution to your professional portfolio
- Opportunity to improve company’s process and implement your ideas
Why people want to work with us
We provide lots of career growth opportunities to our employees, which is reflected both financially and reputably.
We support peer assistance in the workplace and hold mentorship programs like IT Talks and in-house courses for various positions.
No need to look for a new job if you want to master new technology or another position. We’ll help you with your transition within QArea.
Our projects belong to a wide variety of industries, which will make your professional background more diverse.
Cozy & fun
We have four spacious R&D offices that have everything necessary for a comfortable work environment: a gym, yoga mats, sweets, foosball, VR set, etc.
We never turn hierarchy against our employees. People are the most valuable asset of QArea which is reflected in how we treat our team.
Our Hiring Process
We respect our candidates and value their personal time, which i s reflected in how we optimized our recruiting and hiring processes over time.
Send your CV
Apply for a job by sending us your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our recruiter will get back to you if your resume meets our requirements in order to introduce you to the role.
You will meet a few of your potential colleagues to talk about your skills, background, and expectations in detail.
We’ll negotiate a small test task with you, if necessary. Depending on the project and position, this may be followed by an interview with our client.
By deciding we are a good match for each other, we’ll agree the terms of you starting your career at QArea.
Apply for a job
Your message successfully sent.