This platform is an entire search engine optimized for distribution of fashion-related products. Amazing functionality and easily accesses solutions have transformed DressMe into the #1 tool for people with intention of buying closes.
Tailoring a solution that creates a simple, user-friendly, location-based search engine for those looking for fashion-related merchandise. Our team focused on increasing the “In-Store Footfall” in development of this alternative search engine tailored for flawless Affiliate Marketing.
- Combination of Drupal 7 and the Apache Solr engine were used to create solid, unbreakable search functionality;
- The platform contains 10 000 brads as well as 20 000 stores inside its database;
- All that data is being synchronized from a remote storage several times per day;
- Approximately 2000 unique users per day are easily supported thanks to Memcache and Varnish caching;
- Integration of the Google Maps API for geo-targeting and visualization of search results on a relevant map.
Appearance: DressMe looks like a map with fields for entry of search parameters. It is simple in use and quite intuitive. Our solution is geo-based so users choose where they want to look for clothes or accessories and then simply type in exactly the merchandise of interest.
Search by brand is also available. And once their search request is entered all stores in the area that sell such merchandise will be visualized and displayed on a map. Additionally, their brief descriptions will be available on the sidebar.
As the result DressMe has become a great tool for both marketers and customers.