We were the second company working on this project. Our predecessors tried to build a commercial SaaS MVP based on the internal corporate training solution our client’s company has used for years. Relying on Agile methodology, we understood that the decision was faulty and didn’t allow for scaling. Our team has presented a new “from zero to hero” SaaS MVP development plan that was accepted and eventually paid off.
- Define which core features should be included in an MVP SaaS solution as the most value-representative;
- Ideate the business logic and map user journey in the project;
- Build a layered and modern web architecture;
- Develop from scratch an early version SaaS product with all the core features;
- Come up with a modern UI/UX design;
- Ensure cloud functionality realization;
- Define criteria for idea validation that would be used once the MVP has been launched;
- Ensure MVP’s readiness for further startup scaling.
Designers – 1
Developers – 2
We have provided this SaaS MVP project with 1 business analyst, 1 UX/UI designer, and 2 developers. Later, our client agreed that a decision to strengthen the development team with a skilled business analyst was inspired. She helped to turn generalized plans and high-level processes descriptions into precise and detailed requirements for the system’s functions, clear epics, tasks, and acceptance criteria.
Preparing a SaaS MVP development plan, we have:
- Assessed the client’s technical process and limitations that define a possible tech stack;
- Elicited and formalized business and technical requirements, established projects’ success criteria;
- Prepared a branched user journey map;
- Assessed the value of each feature, chose the ones that will represent the solutions’ benefits the most, and defined the scale of deployment;
- Ideated subscription plans’ options;
Once the preparation stage was complete, our dedicated development team, in cooperation with the UX/UI designer, has:
- Designed the project’s architecture with all the functional, design and technical components;
- Developed a basic, but scalable, Edu-platform infrastructure;
- Ideated and realized a multi-functional dashboard;
- Ensured transferring from a monolithic to a scalable microservices architecture;
- Realized cloud functionality via Azure;
- Offered and realized the most suitable UX/UI strategy based on the market’s most profitable references and original design solutions;
- Realized skill paths functionality that the users and their supervisor can access;
- Introduced limited but highly representative gamification options (badges, ratings) to boost user’s progress and increase return ratio.
Ready to start on your development or testing project? We are!Get in Touch
It took us four months to move from the discovery phase to the MVP launch. Our well-knit team helped the client realize a market-fit, user-friendly educational platform for corporations. Uniting the efforts of the experienced business analyst, two developers, and the UX/UI designer, we created a scalable and functional MVP SaaS solution with additional features.
Thanks to the workflow optimization, the client launched the product a month earlier than planned. It allowed taking part in the international online SaaS trade fair, thus presenting the solution to a much broader audience and gaining more substantial product recognition. The platform’s launch was a success, and owners are working on raising funds for further development. Now, gaining feedback from the first users, our team will go ahead with analyzing it and preparing the upscaling development plan.
Conversion of mobile app
Bounce rate decrease
We Help With
Your tech partner needs to be well versed in all kinds of software-related services. As the software development process involves different stages and cycles, the most natural solution is to have them all performed by the same team of experts. That’s exactly what our diverse range of services is for.
The choice of technology for your software project is one of the defining factors of its success. Here at QArea, we have hands-on experience with dozens of popular front-end, back-end, and mobile technologies for creating robust software solutions.
In-depth familiarity and practical experience with key technologies are one of the cornerstones of successful software development and QA. But it also takes specific knowledge of the industry to develop a solution that meets the expectations of the stakeholders and propels its owner to success.
Reach out to an even wider audience with a custom, widely accessible web app.
Ensure an effective online presence for your business with a corporate site.
Take the first step on the way to a successful business with an MVP.
Meet your business goals with a powerful, custom SaaS solution.
Make sure the quality of your solution meets your expectations.
Beat the competition with a modern, breathtaking & user-friendly design.
Create stunning, highly functional, and easily scalable front-end solutions.
Build flexible, good-looking front-end solutions for any scale and purpose.
Construct a powerful, stable, and secure back-end solution for your business.
Take advantage of the .NET flexibility and scalability for your back-end solution.
Turn your mobile app idea into reality with a custom React Native solution.
Build a highly personalizable blog, eCommerce shop, or corporate website.
Optimize your HR processes with a functional and powerful solution.
Pave the way to future success with our startup development expertise.
Build a healthcare product designed for dependability and rapid growth.
Give your buyers what they want — a seamless shopping experience.
Create a product with rich functionality and impeccable security.
Planning the budget for your project? Spend 5 minutes to get an estimate!
Choose a project-based estimate or quickly calculate how much it would cost to hire a dedicated team.