Knozen is a fun, interactive social network application designed for colleagues, friends and other people who are either related or wish to find out more about each other. Considering the purpose, Knozen was designed as a social game application.
QArea was tasked to develop a fine, secure, user-centric application that needed to allow easy, user-friendly communication interfaces, vast functionality with social gamification capabilities and solid client-server architecture that explores and exploits social media potential.
- First of all Knozen’s architecture was planned with respect to future flawless integration with already popular social media solutions such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter to embrace full might of internet’s social aspects into reality with but one solution.
- Secondly through-game communications were carefully considered and developed with respect to solid client-server data exchange architecture with implementation of REST API.
- Local storage is brought to life via CoreData technology. And, as an addition, combination of CoreData with the file system stood as solid basis for a rich network cache layer.
- Simple, yet addictive and user-friendly UI/UX designs were created after careful analysis of both market and target audience preferences thus Knozen turned out to be both extremely likable and easy in play-&-share.
- Mixpanel and Google Analytics were used to create safe logging functionality secure from malicious inputs; heavy on personal data protection and capable of delivering clear analysis for the stakeholders.
All the efforts of development have ended with a breathtaking iOS solution that was named one of top hottest startups by BusinessInsider. Knozen resulted entertaining enough to kick off with 10% users spending 137 minutest in the app monthly and on average, every Knozen app user shares invites with somewhere around 2.2 other people. More than 900.000 questions were answered on Knozen by last February.
Here are several customer reviews straight from iTunes for a clearer picture of what Knozen has to offer:
“It's so much fun talking about people with your friends and seeing how much your friends agree with your gossip. The only problem is you need to have a few good friends ready to play with you, if you have got a few friends you can literally play it for hours straight."
“Just got it and I love it so much you can play against your friends and just really learn things and have to think sometimes about what the questions asking, I love it !! Thumbs up all the way!”
“Get a bunch of your friends together, get knozen, and hilarity will ensue. You'll be amazed at how little you know about your closest friends, and how fun it is to find out what they REALLY think!”
Founder & CEO at Knozen, Inc.