- SolutionsManual & Automated Testing
- Technologies Selenium IDE, Azure Data Studio, TestRail, XPath Helper, Altair GraphQL Client
- Country United States
At the time of the request, the client had three development teams responsible for three different functional sections. The software development process was very intense, and the project didn’t have enough testing capacity to support such active development. To improve productivity on the project and expand their testing capabilities, the client requested our company to provide experienced QA engineers that would augment their team.
9 months and ongoing
Testing & QA – 3
The subject of our testing efforts is a HIPAA-compliance-certified project, so it was necessary and appropriate for engineers working on the project to understand and comply with HIPAA regulations. Therefore, we made sure to provide the client with QA engineers who possess deep domain knowledge and experience in Healthcare software development and testing.
We provided the project with 2 part-time QA engineers and 1 full-time dedicated QA engineer. The project was using the Scrum framework for project management.
Despite the fact that we operated in different time zones, together with the client’s in-house QA Team Lead, our QA engineers established transparent, efficient communication with the development teams and quickly got in sync with the workflows on the project.
In close collaboration with the in-house project team, our QA engineers:
- established efficient bug tracking and reporting workflows
- created and executed test cases and performed all the necessary QA activities on a daily basis
- created new and updated the existing documentation, including test scenarios, traceability matrices, and bug reports
- automated regression testing using the Selenium IDE
- reorganized the QA process to prepare the project for further test automation
- provided recommendations on documentation and workflow optimization
Types of testing our QA engineers carried out:
Ready to start on your development or testing project? We are!Get in Touch
Our QA team helped the client succeed with the implementation of the numerous platform features without bugs. Today the extension of the platform continues, where our QA engineers keep supporting the project with manual and automated testing services.
Through a hybrid approach of Dedicated Team combined with T&M, we provide the client with maximum flexibility in resource management, where they can scale their QA team up and down on demand, depending on the intensity of their software development process. This approach enables the client to optimize the workload more effectively and maintain productivity on the project at a high level.
Conversion of mobile app
Bounce rate decrease
Planning the budget for your project? Spend 5 minutes to get an estimate!
Choose a project-based estimate or quickly calculate how much it would cost to hire a dedicated team.