Open Cancer Network is a mobile social network application that is available for different users such as patients, doctors, caregivers, friends and family, researchers.
The application contains five sections:
- Timeline tab. This tab contains information about user activity or followed users activity like received badges, posts, shared posts and app news. Notifications view shows the activity of new comments, likes and follows. The user can find other users by name and articles, create a new post or share current ones, review the profile, follow/unfollow a user. In the details of the selected post, the user can read the full article, leave comments, open links, share posts to the social network like Twitter, Facebook, and email.
- Diary tab. This tab contains a list of questions for the current user’s type. The user can tell about his physical activity, appetite, mood, and other relevant questions. The user can configure questions from settings on his profile.
- Stats tab. On this tab, the user can view his stats on graphics during a week, month and year. All data are taken from answers to questions of the diary section.
- Activity tab. This tab contains different categories, such as military, diet, lifestyle and etc. Each category has a list of questions and the user can give answers to the question in random order.
- Profile tab. This tab contains personal information like location, description, age, gender and etc. The user can update his information on edit view, change diary settings list. Also, there’s available view with info about the count of followers, following, and posts.