You-Doo is a reminder, task scheduler and handy to-do-list based on proximity altogether.
We were challenged to do the following:
- An app that is very easy to use and provides such features as:
- calendar view,
- live timeline,
- task history,
- GPS groups, etc.
- A PRO version with even more functionality like:
- device syncing,
- friend sharing,
- recurring tasks,
- cloud saves,
- Outlook import, etc.
Our engineers have set up, designed and developed a fine solution made to ensure user-comfort in all scheduling-related aspects of life. You-Doo allows users to arrange specific GPS locations for places of high interest, like their job, mall they visit, nearest dentist, etc. Entering such a place would trigger the app to display a full list of related chores.
In addition, time-sensitive tasks may be arranged within You-Doo and will be triggered accordingly. Throughout development, after numerous elements were visualized and even created a better view of the app was available which lead to several changes in functionality. As the result we have ended up with an app that can:
- Free version
- Task alerts trigger
- A clear view of a live timeline
- Individual tasks have both the live timeline and live grid
- All can be grouped and categorized based on GPS location data
- Bing Maps and Foursquare are integrated into the Map functionality
- All relevant daily chores and tasks are clearly visualized in a calendar view
- Numerous available language settings
- Premium version
- Cloud saves functionality
- Driving tips and guidelines
- Devices synchronization
- Availability of calendar export
- Task sharing
- Extra icons and color pallets