MVP Development ServicesWe can introduce you the new perspective over the Minimum Viable Product development, Prototyping, and Proof of Concept because we know what your startup needs to succeed.
Uncover benefits of MVP development
QArea offers our clients the best-in-class software prototyping and MVP software development. Because of our customer-obsessed approach we’ve built our own products to ensure the transparency of all working processes and high quality of the developed software. This way we are able to build applications even faster and establish long-lasting relationships with pleased clients. Our team always takes into account your business-goals to help you achieve them because we know it’s really important for entrepreneurs.
Software prototyping, minimum viable product development, and proof of concept—are the best-fitting solutions for startups, SMBs, and enterprises. These business models are a great way to avoid common mistakes and define whether the product is valid for the chosen market. MVP development and software or mobile app prototyping help startups get the necessary funding, and SMBs to know if they’re on the right track.
Proof of Concept is the perfect model for enterprise-level companies to ensure the idea has a potential for success and worth of the company’s long-lasting commitment.
Once you’ve figured out what is the problem you want to solve with your product and who it will be made for, it’s time to hand in the concept development to us. We will analyze your market, competitors and potential clients, look for insights, and evaluate all possible risks. The next move is that we help you list all the necessary product features, and proceed with architecture, design, and MVP development. We analyze and define major success metrics for your product. The key step is the MVP launch. User feedback, suggestions, and behaviour help to generate new ideas for product improvement. After the changes are implemented, we test how the product effects on users and conversions again. These iterations can be repeated till you are ready to plan the budget for a full-cycle development of the end-product. Which we also do.
Award winning company
Top 1000 Service Providers 2020
QArea Appraised at CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3
Top AngularJS Development Companies 2020
Best Leading WordPress Development Companies 2020
Leading NodeJS Developers 2020
Clutch Top Business Services Provider 2019
ISTQB Certified Testers
Top Web Design & Development Companies by SoftwareWorld
Clutch Top WordPress and Drupal Developers 2019
GoodFirms Top Web Development Company and Top Python Developers 2018
The European Business Awards 2018
DevOps Industry Awards Finalists 2018
Clutch Top IT Outsourcing Companies 2017
25 Most Recommended Quality Assurance Services Providers 2016
DesignRush: Top Software Development Agency
DevOps Industry Awards Finalist 2017
Clutch Top Web & Software Developers Ukraine 2015
IAOP The Global Outsourcing 100
IBM Professional Certification
The European Software Testing Awards Finalist 2016
Zend Cerified PHP Engineers
European Software Testing Awards 2016
Top-100 Outsourcing (iaop) 2013
Top Mobile Developers 2017
Red Herring Finalist Europe 100
Best Mobile App Development Companies 2018
European Business Awards 2017/2018
Software Development Services
QArea provides full-cycle outsourcing software development services. From designing and developing a Minimum Viable Product to ensuring the flawless execution of your project with thorough manual and automated software testing.
A user-friendly password manager and a secure digital wallet that provides a high level of protection and offers an effective solution to password fatigue. It enables users to securely synchronize their data among an unlimited number of devices on all platforms.
- Maintaining the security level by implementation and stabilization of the password changer feature;
- Testing full redesign of the app on all the platforms;
- New languages have been added to the app (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese), and this led to a wider array for test coverage.
- Kanban and Scrum for project management.
- Redmine and Jira for flexible and scalable project task management.
- Zephyr for managing test suites and test cycles.
- Deploys via HockeyApp (Android and iOS), SharedBo, and TestFlight.
- Custom time-tracking and management tools to maximize productivity and meet client demands.
- We have performed Functional testing; Compatibility, Regression, Ad-hoc, UI/UX, Validation, and Smoke testing;
- Cross-platform (iOS, Android, MAC, PC) and cross-browser (Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) testing;
- We reported and rechecked all the bugs before deploy;
Popular web portal famous for its political, entertainment, and opinion journalism, as well as contributions from prominent political, business, and media figures. With millions of daily visitors, the portal needed a formidable platform.
- Making definite entries appear among the results of running search engines’ queries;
- Simultaneous maintenance of a large number of users;
- Quick generation of pages that contain dynamic and static data.
- Modified MovableType platform, Amazon S3, memcache technology, and Akamai.
- Redis NoSQL server for faster database queries.
- MongoDB comment system implemented as a web service.
- Websockets and Erlang-based server to ensure stability under 150k messages/second load.
- Automated functional testing using Selenium to ensure platform quality.
- The site has been featured on the main page of Yahoo several times.
- The site lives perfectly with 200+k visitors per hour.
- iOS client for The HuffPost news system works great.
Skype Click to Call plugin for Internet Explorer and Firefox which allows users to make Skype calls right from their browsers. Thanks to the plugin, users are always just one click away from making a call and contacting potential business partners.
- Ensure plugin functionality for Internet Explorer
- Ensure plugin functionality for Firefox
- Ensure correct localization across all supported languages
- 4 Stages of testing across current and old browser versions
- Manual plugin testing
- Black-box testing
- Regression testing
- Localization testing
- Full cross-browser testing of Skype Click to Call plugin
- Full documentation of testing
- Fully documented bug reports, status reports.
- Suggestions regarding future improvements & enhancements.
RebelMouse is an aggregator for social media that was launched by Huffington Post CTO Paul Berry. On the first look, this platform looks like a digital newspaper that represents a user’s social media events. The companion iOS app allows users to create a dynamic message feed from social networks with just a few touches.
- Develop a social media aggregator and companion iOS application
- Integration of Twitter and Facebook social feeds
- Simple creation of social content from video, image, or text inputs
- Social integration via Twitter & Facebook APIs
- Customizable dashboard for media & content overview
- Bookmarklet for easy sharing from content from around the Web
- iOS application development for remote content management
- Social feeds can be added to any page on the Web
- 500,000 websites built using RebelMouse
- Quick website creation based on content input
- Automatic update of the front page based on social feed information.
Website designed and developed for Agon, a large insurance company based in the Netherlands. We were tasked with creating a trustworthy, functional, fast, and flexible website that presents insurance offers to the website’s users.
- Build fast, flexible, and thorough website for an insurance company.
- Fully-functional online portal for buying, editing, and canceling insurance plans.
- Built-in social-sharing functionality
- Client-side communication with server via JSON and Ajax.
- Cross-browser testing ensuring stability on all platforms.
- Social-sharing via Facebook API
- Admin panel for user-submitted information.
- 7 custom insurance types with individual parameters & price estimates.
- Responsive design and stability across browsers.
- Load testing to ensure stability with 1k+ simultaneous users.
- On-site social sharing functionality.
Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health is a company that was founded by several survivors of the civil war in Liberia. The mobile application provides online digital help anytime anywhere can be truly life-saving. LMH gives users guidelines to provide medical assistance, thus spreading reach. To date, the application has already helped more than 280,000.
- User recruitment, training, and support.
- Assistance in stoping virus propagation
- App must work without Internet connectivity.
- Phone-Computer connectivity VIA Bluetooth
- Native Windows and Android application
- In-app surveys that are automatically archived for optimized data transmission
- Data transmission across multiple phones
- In-app training for users.
- 280,000 people helped by volunteers
- Trend analysis to monitor virus spread in far-flung villages
- Volunteer training via in-app instructional videos.
Fred JenkinsExecutive VP at TrueHeightvitamins.com
Sasha YakovlevaExecutive Director at BreathingCenter.com
QArea has over 250 engineers with unique experience with the world’s most in-demand technology stacks and programming languages. Whatever skills and experience your custom software development requires, we will have a team of highly qualified software developers ready to be interviewed and enlisted to work on your project.
Programming language created at Google in 2009 by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson.
Free and open source content-management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License.
We’ve been methodically improving every aspect of our custom software development services to ensure that our customer obsession shows in the projects we deliver. QArea can boast a 60% return rate with clients.
We are the only mid-sized software outsourcing company with an appraised business unit in Ukraine.
Clear & Transparent Communication
We developed two proprietary software solutions to give our clients a clear look at how their developers are spending their time and how good the quality of the delivered code is.02
Scalable & Reliable
Our dedicated development teams are flexible and reliable. From pricing to scaling teams up or down—QArea makes sure that your team is perfectly suited to the needs and requirements of your software project.
We adhere to all requirements of the SLA and always deliver projects on time and within the negotiated budget. We are clear with our estimates and communication at every step of the development process.04
Thoughts on MVP Development
- Software Prototyping VS Minimum Viable Product: what works for you
You have a great idea for software development project! That’s awesome. Your next step is deciding how to implement it. There are two routes to go: making a software prototype and doing a minimum viable product. In fact, you’ll have to take both directions, just at a different time. Let’s set some ground rules: You…
- 5 Reasons to Start from MVP Development
One of the most popular ideas in software development industry in recent years is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) concept. It means creating a project that has only the most essential features and meets necessary requirements. Let’s take a look at the main advantages of MVP. Reducing customers’ dissatisfaction with your end product. By building…