Leading software and QA company in Ukraine is looking for the Sales Manager in our Kharkiv office. We work with all types of testing, custom software web and mobile development.
As the Sales Manager you will be responsible for worldwide sales activity, taking both our sales approach and our revenue numbers to the next level. In this role you will implement a sales strategy focused on managing, improving and growing revenue, as well as meaningful client partnerships for several different business models.
- - Successful track record and progressive career in technical sales environment (minimum 2 years' experience).
- - Exceptional English communication and presentation skills.
- - Deadline- and goal-oriented multi-tasking skills.
- - Strong interpersonal skills.
- - Understanding of technology use in organizations to run the business more efficiently from process, tech, and people perspective.
- - Experience in communication with the executive level decision makers.
- - Implement strategies and manage plans to meet the company’s revenue goals.
- - Manage individual incentive plan to the revenue goals and consistently exceed the sales targets.
- - Find, qualify, and close the key prospects, ensuring effective implementation of the whole sales cycle.
- - Develop the expert level understanding of our customers and their products to provide proactive recommendations on the ways to win.
- - Collaborate with technology, marketing and project departments to execute the sales activities.
- - Participate in marketing and lead generating activities - both outbound and inbound.
- - Interesting working at our cozy office in Kharkiv;
- - The company of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- - Significant contribution to your business portfolio;
- - Flexible working hours. Our ideal candidate possesses industry-specific expertise of tech market. The candidate has a proven track record of inbound and outbound sales. He/she closes the full cycle of sales and understand the specific of B2B sales of outsource projects for international markets. The candidate is fully responsible for the personal revenue plans performance, reporting and forecasts.
If you are ready to resolve new challenges, obsess over details, and want to grow as a master of your craft with professionals, we are waiting to welcome you to our team!
Send your CV to burenok @ qarea.com or contact via Skype live:burenok_3
Want to join our team?
Did not find the position you were looking for?
Leave your CV and we will contact you as soon as position fitting your skills emerge.