Mobile App Development ServicesAchieve your company's greatest goals with powerful mobile application development services.
18+ Years of Mobile Application Development
Our credo — providing mobile app development services with transparency, high quality, and reliability of each line of code. Our objective — strengthening your business’s market position and providing your users with uncompromising product quality across all devices and platforms.
We help startups, SMBs, and enterprise clients optimize business processes and achieve new levels of success by building turnkey Baking apps, E-commerce apps, Healthcare applications, Media apps, Education apps, Travel apps, and Hospitality apps, ensuring quality driven and individual approach to every our client and partner in any competitive environment.
Having more than 18 years of experience in the mobile app development, we guarantee individual approach and high-quality service in every step of cooperation. We work both on time material and dedicated team models, so you can choose the appropriate one that will precisely meet your cost, time and resources efficiency requirements.
Together with well-versed developers, architects, project managers, business analysts and QA engineers, we already created more than 800 projects, and continue to design, develop, and implement a full-spectrum of custom software development solution focused on functionality, usability, and reaching business goals. All you need is to share your ideas with us, and we will turn them into a fully-fledged, reliable, and enjoyable software product.
Award winning company
QArea Appraised at CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3
Best Leading WordPress Development Companies 2020
Leading NodeJS Developers 2020
Ukraine’s Highest-Rated Business Service Providers Revealed in New Report
Top Web Design & Development Companies by SoftwareWorld
Clutch Top WordPress and Drupal Developers 2019
GoodFirms Top Web Development Company and Top Python Developers 2018
The European Business Awards 2018
DevOps Industry Awards Finalists 2018
Clutch Top IT Outsourcing Companies 2017
25 Most Recommended Quality Assurance Services Providers 2016
DesignRush: Top Software Development Agency
DevOps Industry Awards Finalist 2017
Clutch Top Web & Software Developers Ukraine 2015
IAOP The Global Outsourcing 100
IBM Professional Certification
The European Software Testing Awards Finalist 2016
Zend Cerified PHP Engineers
European Software Testing Awards 2016
Top-100 Outsourcing (iaop) 2013
Top Mobile Developers 2017
Red Herring Finalist Europe 100
Best Mobile App Development Companies 2018
European Business Awards 2017/2018
Software Development Services
QArea provides full-cycle outsourcing software development services. From designing and developing a Minimum Viable Product to ensuring the flawless execution of your project with thorough manual and automated software testing.
A user-friendly password manager and a secure digital wallet that provides a high level of protection and offers an effective solution to password fatigue. It enables users to securely synchronize their data among an unlimited number of devices on all platforms.
- Maintaining the security level by implementation and stabilization of the password changer feature;
- Testing full redesign of the app on all the platforms;
- New languages have been added to the app (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese), and this led to a wider array for test coverage.
- Kanban and Scrum for project management.
- Redmine and Jira for flexible and scalable project task management.
- Zephyr for managing test suites and test cycles.
- Deploys via HockeyApp (Android and iOS), SharedBo, and TestFlight.
- Custom time-tracking and management tools to maximize productivity and meet client demands.
- We have performed Functional testing; Compatibility, Regression, Ad-hoc, UI/UX, Validation, and Smoke testing;
- Cross-platform (iOS, Android, MAC, PC) and cross-browser (Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) testing;
- We reported and rechecked all the bugs before deploy;
Popular web portal famous for its political, entertainment, and opinion journalism, as well as contributions from prominent political, business, and media figures. With millions of daily visitors, the portal needed a formidable platform.
- Making definite entries appear among the results of running search engines’ queries;
- Simultaneous maintenance of a large number of users;
- Quick generation of pages that contain dynamic and static data.
- Modified MovableType platform, Amazon S3, memcache technology, and Akamai.
- Redis NoSQL server for faster database queries.
- MongoDB comment system implemented as a web service.
- Websockets and Erlang-based server to ensure stability under 150k messages/second load.
- Automated functional testing using Selenium to ensure platform quality.
- The site has been featured on the main page of Yahoo several times.
- The site lives perfectly with 200+k visitors per hour.
- iOS client for The HuffPost news system works great.
Skype Click to Call plugin for Internet Explorer and Firefox which allows users to make Skype calls right from their browsers. Thanks to the plugin, users are always just one click away from making a call and contacting potential business partners.
- Ensure plugin functionality for Internet Explorer
- Ensure plugin functionality for Firefox
- Ensure correct localization across all supported languages
- 4 Stages of testing across current and old browser versions
- Manual plugin testing
- Black-box testing
- Regression testing
- Localization testing
- Full cross-browser testing of Skype Click to Call plugin
- Full documentation of testing
- Fully documented bug reports, status reports.
- Suggestions regarding future improvements & enhancements.
RebelMouse is an aggregator for social media that was launched by Huffington Post CTO Paul Berry. On the first look, this platform looks like a digital newspaper that represents a user’s social media events. The companion iOS app allows users to create a dynamic message feed from social networks with just a few touches.
- Develop a social media aggregator and companion iOS application
- Integration of Twitter and Facebook social feeds
- Simple creation of social content from video, image, or text inputs
- Social integration via Twitter & Facebook APIs
- Customizable dashboard for media & content overview
- Bookmarklet for easy sharing from content from around the Web
- iOS application development for remote content management
- Social feeds can be added to any page on the Web
- 500,000 websites built using RebelMouse
- Quick website creation based on content input
- Automatic update of the front page based on social feed information.
Website designed and developed for Agon, a large insurance company based in the Netherlands. We were tasked with creating a trustworthy, functional, fast, and flexible website that presents insurance offers to the website’s users.
- Build fast, flexible, and thorough website for an insurance company.
- Fully-functional online portal for buying, editing, and canceling insurance plans.
- Built-in social-sharing functionality
- Client-side communication with server via JSON and Ajax.
- Cross-browser testing ensuring stability on all platforms.
- Social-sharing via Facebook API
- Admin panel for user-submitted information.
- 7 custom insurance types with individual parameters & price estimates.
- Responsive design and stability across browsers.
- Load testing to ensure stability with 1k+ simultaneous users.
- On-site social sharing functionality.
Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health is a company that was founded by several survivors of the civil war in Liberia. The mobile application provides online digital help anytime anywhere can be truly life-saving. LMH gives users guidelines to provide medical assistance, thus spreading reach. To date, the application has already helped more than 280,000.
- User recruitment, training, and support.
- Assistance in stoping virus propagation
- App must work without Internet connectivity.
- Phone-Computer connectivity VIA Bluetooth
- Native Windows and Android application
- In-app surveys that are automatically archived for optimized data transmission
- Data transmission across multiple phones
- In-app training for users.
- 280,000 people helped by volunteers
- Trend analysis to monitor virus spread in far-flung villages
- Volunteer training via in-app instructional videos.
Peter DunhamCo-founder, Mr. Baffo
Javier Pardo-CeladaFounder and CEO of Milethos Technologies
Steve HintonConsulting Professional at StratumPoint, Inc.
Brendan ReedCEO at Hello Everyone
Paul BerryCTO at the HuffPost
Rob WilleyAccount Manager at Micros Northeast, Inc.
Katherine VanHenleyThird & Wall
Julie Gilbert-Binns3rd Wave Communications
CityLaunch MediaCityLaunch Media, LLC.
Pontus GranborgCEO at CBI Stores AB
Javier Avendano PerezProject Manager at Grupo Mercantis
Jon SugiharaPresident & Co-Founder at Perx
Kyle SilcoxDirector at Plutanium, LLC.
Christof WegmannCTO at Exit Games
Eric GazeCEO at Gaze Unlimited LLC
Theo BurryFormer CTO at NowThis Media, Inc.
Marc CenedellaFounder & CEO at Knozen, Inc.
Nick BrachetCTO at Skyhook
Universal Electronics, Inc.Universal Electronics
Max ZilbermanSenior Architect at Microsoft
Raphael RodriguesDirector of Quality Assurance and Localization
QArea has over 250 engineers with unique experience with the world’s most in-demand technology stacks and programming languages. Whatever skills and experience your custom software development requires, we will have a team of highly qualified software developers ready to be interviewed and enlisted to work on your project.
Programming language created at Google in 2009 by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson.
Free and open source content-management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License.
We’ve been methodically improving every aspect of our custom software development services to ensure that our customer obsession shows in the projects we deliver. QArea can boast a 60% return rate with clients.
We are the only mid-sized software outsourcing company with an appraised business unit in Ukraine.
Clear & Transparent Communication
We developed two proprietary software solutions to give our clients a clear look at how their developers are spending their time and how good the quality of the delivered code is.02
Scalable & Reliable
Our dedicated development teams are flexible and reliable. From pricing to scaling teams up or down—QArea makes sure that your team is perfectly suited to the needs and requirements of your software project.
We adhere to all requirements of the SLA and always deliver projects on time and within the negotiated budget. We are clear with our estimates and communication at every step of the development process.04
Expert Outlook On Mobile App Development
- Top Ten Mobile App Development Companies in 2019
The number of mobile users is growing each year and it can go up to 7.3 billion people by 2023. Having an app let businesses have regular interactions with their current and potential customers, and make it successful. Building an app requires having a reliable team of developers that will understand your business goals and users’…
- How To Make Real Money In Virtual Worlds? VR/AR Drives Mobile App Development
Software Development in AR/VR is going to rise digital marketing to new heights. How to snatch the part of cake? What company fits better for development of your own virtual mobile app and it’s real monetization? Read about that in QArea’s blog. Sudden grenade explosion stuns private Jacoby and his platoon of Navy “Seals” in…
- QArea landed on the list of Top Mobile App Design Companies by Design Rush
Can you remember how many awards and ratings our team already scored this year? We already lost count and it's only the beginning of 2018. Just recently we were notified of another success: QArea landed on the list of Top Mobile iOS & Android App Design & Development Companies created by Design Rush, a design…