IAOP or the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals conducts their independent assessment named “the Global Outsourcing 100”. This assessment is conducted on an annual basis, and is designed to display the capabilities of various outsourcing service providers. Companies are being judged by several independent experts – experienced outsourcing buyers. Factors that are taken to consideration are: size, growth, management capabilities, customer references and overall competence.
120.000+ members are connected and united, thus forming IAOP and defining this organization’s global presence. IAOP is a standard-setting organization and a true leader to businesses and individuals who are connected to outsourcing in any way, or they may be involved in offshoring, shared services, etc. IAOP is supported by many professionals, seniors, leads and managers from across the globe. And in 2013 QArea hit several high spots of their The Global Outsourcing 100 assessment:
- Rising Stars in Revenue Growth;
- Rising Stars in Employee Growth;
- Best 10 Rising Stars – Entertainment & Media;
- Best 20 Rising Stars – Technology (Hardware & Software);
- Best 5 Rising Stars in Australia/New Zealand;
- Best 5 Rising Stars – Most Employees in US;
- Best 20 Rising Stars in Western Europe;
- New to Lists in 2013.
We are pretty proud with these results.